LEARNING OBJECTIVES - PART TWO
Part 2: 2 Days
After this training, attendees will be able to:
- Apply techniques to assist clients in describing and writing about their issues of childhood relational trauma and abuse and struggle around the five core symptoms.
- Demonstrate debriefing, a primary psychosocial tool, in the Post Induction Therapy model.
- Explain the concepts of Integration Work.
- Explain the concepts of Carried Emotions and negative introjects.
- Discuss Inner Child and Feeling Reduction experiential trauma work with clients.
- Explain the concepts of Love Addiction and Love Avoidance.
- Assess one’s own limitations as a therapist and assess when it is appropriate to continue or discontinue a particular course of experiential trauma work with a client.