2021-2: PIT L1 S1 Day #2 May 6th
LEARNING OBJECTIVES - PART ONE
Part 1: 3 Days
After this training, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the important role that family-of-origin issues play in attachment and development.
- Discuss the issue of codependency in terms of having an unhealthy relationship with self and others due to developmental arrest from childhood relational trauma resulting in developmental immaturity.
- Describe the five core issues and the five secondary symptoms of developmental immaturity.
- Describe the Post Induction Therapy model and the four phases of treatment.
- Explain the concepts of the Wounded Child, the Adapted Wounded Child, the Adapted Adult Wounded Child, and the Functional Adult and how these are seen in the client.